Advanced Regional Trainer
Advanced Regional Trainer
Director of Training and Development
Field Based - U.S.
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin of your life.
The Advanced Regional Trainer is position within the Training & Education team responsible for supporting revenue & business growth through educational initiatives. The ideal candidate is an outgoing individual with vast skin care knowledge who is responsible and motivated to train, educate and represent Revision Skincare products. This position will empower and excite others by sharing their vast product knowledge and industry expertise.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Educate and train new hires, sales team, and accounts on all Revision Skincare product line ranging from technical application, product knowledge as well as market trends
- Provide consistent communications to the Regional Team related to educational updates (new products positioning, key ingredient highlights, application use, etc.), educate on various uses of the product with in an account (how to use in protocols, technique to apply or demonstrate on a patient, etc.)
- Reliable follow up in all commitments and assignments
- Provide feedback and input on how to further enhance Training/Education tools to support internal and external customers
- Respond timely, efficiently, thoughtfully and thoroughly to all inquiries related to training and in-depth product knowledge from both internal and external sources (Field Sales team, Accounts, Sales Development teams, etc.)
- Strong collaboration and team work efforts required with a variety of customer types in various situations
- Majority of role will be spent in the field; ensure to maximize and prioritize schedule to support all customers (internal and external) and company initiatives
- Appropriately manages financial expenses (i.e.: travel, office supplies, training expenses, etc.)
- Appropriately manages and allocates resources within budget (i.e.: car stock, samples, training materials, etc.
- Provide additional Sales, Marketing, Event, and Trade Show support when needed
- Follow all company protocols, compliance policies and quality systems
- All other duties as assigned based on changing market conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Esthetics License (must be current)
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- 3+ years’ experience in a training role for a beauty/skin care company (medical industry experience a plus)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective public speaker (engaging and motivating) that is proficient in presenting to large audiences as well as small groups including to (but not limited) Physicians, Nurses, Estheticians, Office Support Team members and Field Sales Team
- Organizational skills to manage multiple actives and projects in timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and respond well to rapidly changing priorities
- Open to direction in a collaborative work style to get the job done
- Proficient in using technology (ie: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Adobe and PowerPoint)
- Self-starter who can work inter-dependently
- Ability to travel up to 70-75% of the time in regional territory and/or company job related needs
Other skills and abilities
- Demonstrated strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively in a proactive manner
- Adaptability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated teamplay with individual accountability
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listings