Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Vice President, Human Resources
Revision Skincare Headquarters - Irving, TX
Revision Skincare was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin possible.
Achieve Healthy, Beautiful Skin™
For over 30 years, Revision Skincare® has provided physicians with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare® collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging. Located in Irving, Texas we are seeking a Human Resources Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Deliver the full suite of human resources services and become the essential go-to person for day-to-day HR matters. Serves as point person for employee inquiries and concerns, partnering with the leadership team and managing employee relations to contribute to overall employee engagement
- •Lead and support leadership team in driving strategic HR objectives in the areas of performance management, compensation planning, role definition, talent acquisition, organization structure, training and development. Assists with the performance improvement process, providing guidance on the process itself and acting as resource to management
- Function as a trusted advisor to the leadership team, by building relationships and providing thoughtful counsel to support organization strategy and initiatives. Partner effectively across the business to understand and anticipate needs, advise on solutions and prioritize and execute projects.
- Provide expertise on HR policies, processes, procedures, and programs, as well as contribute to the creation or improvement of policies and programs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR strategies that result in improving business productivity, efficiencies, and retention. Consult with the business and HR team to deliver on various ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Provide employee relations support and serves as intermediary/counsel between management and employees. Conducts thorough and objective investigations.
- Prepare and edit employee communications relevant to local facility designed to provide employees with timely and accurate information and to foster open communications to and from employees.
- Ensure all HR-related documents and templates remain current and compliant.
- Leading the full recruitment cycle including job postings, sourcing, recruitment/interviewing process, making hiring and comp recommendations, and on-boarding new hires.
- Establish and maintain departmental and employee records and reports, analyzing information and identifying trends. Maintain accurate employee information in ADP database. Provide responses for unemployment.
- Prepare paperwork and manage leave of absences.
- Payroll and Benefits administration backup
Requirements, Education and Expertise
BA/BS in human resources, business management or related discipline
- 3+ years human resources experience, with at least 2 years as an HR generalist.
- Thorough knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Ability to build relationships with leaders to drive organizational change
- Inspires trust and has the ability to gauge the atmosphere and culture within the organization.
- Possess an interest and aptitude for learning the business
- Acts with a high level of integrity and is trusted with managing confidential matters at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to make HR decisions using discretion and sound judgment to formulate effective resolutions when problem-solving and proactively proposes solutions to challenges
- Ability to multi-task – Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email. Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills and ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Must display a high degree of sensitivity in dealing with employees’ work-related concerns and problems.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, acting with a sense of urgency and service orientation
- Communication skills – Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary with a strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization. Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listing