Sales Development Specialist
Sales Development Specialist
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, provides dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only premium quality ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
Under general supervision of the Regional Sales Director, the SDS is responsible for selling, training and presenting promotional sales within their existing accounts. Based out of the corporate office the SDS will work cooperatively with the Regional Sales Director, Customer Service Representatives, Account Executives and other team members to achieve corporate initiatives.
- Market and sell all Revision Skincare product lines in assigned client base in compliance with established strategies
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all clients
- Generate new and repeat sales by educating customers on Revision Skincare products
- Determine customer needs and expectations for recommended product solutions
- Utilize SAP to communicate Revision Skincare Promotions
- Respond timely, efficiently, thoughtfully and thoroughly to inquiries related to training and in-depth product knowledge from both internal and external sources.
- Assist Account Executives with designated “C&D” account management
- Provide account intel to Regional Sales Director’s
- Coordinate with Accounts Executives and Regional Sales Director’s to determine an essential strategic approach for sales.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Attend sales meetings concerning sales targets and forecasts required
- Coordinate with Customer Service for focus on order status to ensure delivery commitment is met
- Provide and analyze sales reports to determine areas of needed focus
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, quote prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms
- Open new accounts in assigned “open” territories as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements, Education and Expertise
- Preferred College Degree
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- 3+ years’ experience inside sales experience or retail sales experience with proven track record
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or skincare industry an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (ability to build excellent rapport with accounts)
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Open to direction and a collaborative work style with commitment to get the job done
- Comfortable using technology and learning new programs and skills when needed
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Competent computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Adobe and PowerPoint
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listing