IT Technician - Revision Skincare & Goodier Cosmetics
Systems and Network Manager
Revision Skincare Headquarters - Irving, TX & Goodier Cosmetics Headquarters- Dallas, TX
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin possible.
Achieve Healthy, Beautiful Skin™
Goodier Cosmetics, located in Dallas, TX, is a cGMP-compliant, FDA-registered and OTC-licensed developer and manufacturer of topical skincare products. Operating in over 110,000 square feet of warehouse and manufacturing space, Goodier’s customers include entrepreneurs and companies in need of expert formulation and large-scale filling and manufacturing.
The technical support technician is a staff position within the IT support group accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services for servers and computer users by providing the technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to install and maintain computer software products, modify/repair hardware and resolve technical problems.
- Assure continuity of the computer system for all system users.
- Help with the continuity of the Domain servers.
- Backup software operator and administrator.
- Research software products and applicability to organizational environment.
- Install selected software and hardware products.
- Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in IT technology.
- Be "on-call" for all periods as assigned by manager.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities.
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize IT resources.
- Administration and maintenance of mobile devices.
- Create and maintain computer imaging strategy.
Requirements, Education and Expertise
- Associate’s or Bachelor degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer, server, software specialist.
- Technical Capacity.
- Apple hardware and software support.
- Organizational Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and accurately resolve problems
- General knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Operational knowledge of basic office equipment including telephones, fax machines, printers, and copiers.
- Familiarity with standard office procedures and practices.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- A willingness to learn is essential as the position adapts to changes in the organization.
- VMware knowledge a plus.
- Veaam Backup Software knowledge a plus.
- Network environment understanding.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Ability to organize and perform job duties within a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage projects and resources to satisfactory completion.
- Experience with networking equipment (routers and switches) a plus
- A+, Microsoft Certified Professional certifications a plus
- Ability to analyze data and services and make appropriate recommendations to improve service/reduce cost
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listing