Revision Skincare Headquarters - Irving, TX
Revision Skincare was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin possible.
Achieve Healthy, Beautiful Skin™
Through the management and direction of others, the Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the efficiency and safety of the company’s warehouse operations.
The primary goal is to attain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching and development to the full team
- Partner with the other departments to ensure daily goals for customer shipments are understood and executed
- Refine the use of the ERP and Warehouse Management System tools to ensure a smooth operation supported by detailed work instructions and training
- Use of space and material handling equipment efficiently
- Assist in facilities management responsibilities
- Keep a clean and safe warehouse work environment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures
- Maintain the site EH&S requirements and continuously improve the safe work practices of the team
- Assist in implementing 5S in the warehouse
Requirements, Education and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years Logistics or Warehouse experience with 2+ years in a leadership role required
- Working knowledge of ERP and WMS Systems. Experience with SAP Business One preferred.
- Problem-solving and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- People skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, coordinate activities and meet deadlines.
- Able to provide and collaborate with team members on establishing new processes, creating SOPs and completing daily activities.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Must be customer service and detail oriented
- Experience with international shipping logistics and documentation
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listing