Practice Development Partner
Practice Development Partner
Senior Director, National Accounts
Revision Skincare Headquarters - Irving, TX
This position will require US Domestic travel, estimated at 50% to 75%.
Revision Skincare, located in Irving, TX, was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin of your life.
Practice Development Partner role, reporting to the Senior Director of National Accounts is responsible for executing account-specific business strategies in aligned collaboration with the National Account Team and Accounts. Specific strategies must also align with organizational objectives and priorities, that drive performance to achieve and/ or exceed both sales and profit objectives for the organization as established at the territory and regional levels. This role is also responsible for developing, managing and strengthening relationships with a broad spectrum of customers, including individual and group accounts. Leads by demonstrating a high level of integrity, follow-through and accountability in collaboration with account executives, external and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Work with National Accounts to support and grow skincare sales and strategies
- Develop, Manage and execute programs to drive sales which includes, but not limited to events, training or dinners
- Cover strategic accounts or white space territories to drive sales as needed
- Partner with Senior Director/Director National Accounts on business development and operational activity
- Provide training and support to National Accounts both over the phone and in person
- Development of specific account strategies at individual or group levels
- Compile customer data using business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, and other sources to generate sales growth opportunities and leads.
- Identify market opportunities at the local and national level that can be leveraged to build the brand and grow overall business objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships with sales leadership, Account Executives, key targeted customers, and cross functionality with training & education, marketing, and other internal departments
- Enhance Revision Skincare’s reputation in the market as a strategic partner and trusted advisor by developing new and innovative approaches and continuously exploring opportunities to add value.
- Manage budget as allocated
- Follow all company protocols, compliance policies and quality systems
- All other duties as assigned based on changing market conditions
- Professional skin care experience in an aesthetic role, working with dermatologists, plastic surgeons or medical spa, for minimum of 1 year
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives using a disciplined Value-Based and Consultative Sales Process. Experience in dermatological, medical device, or specialty pharmaceutical sales preferred.
- Demonstrated and proven sales success in multiple roles (what does this mean? What roles? Are they different than what you listed in the previous bullet point?)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and consistently meet customer expectations
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time
Other skills and abilities
- Demonstrated business acumen and knowledge of aesthetic medical practice processes
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong organization, presentation, and strategic planning skills
- Track record of building and maintaining long-terms customer relationships
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated team player with individual accountability
- Influencing skillset to lead a variety of individuals to goal achievement in various settings
- Outstanding time management and organizational expertise.
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), contact management software, and the internet
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listings