Clinical Science Liaison (CSL)
Research and Clinical Development
Revision Skincare Headquarters- Irving, Texas
Revision Skincare was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Our unique formulation philosophy is leading the way for better treatment methods and challenging traditional approaches to deliver powerful results. With products validated by physicians, we proudly serve skin care professionals around the world to help you achieve the best skin possible.
Achieve Healthy, Beautiful Skin™
This role requires industry-related experience, as well as research-oriented experience. This position requires knowledge in cosmetic ingredients, experience in new product development, and is accountable for supporting and organizing clinical studies. This position requires collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Education partners. Additionally, researching new technologies as well as collaborating on patents and intellectual property opportunities will be required.
- Conduct literature review for scientific substantiation of efficacy of highlighted ingredients
- Research novel ingredient and/or finished product ideas for future company use
- Meet with suppliers to gain knowledge and understanding of new ingredients that can be used in future products
- Oversee aspects of clinical studies
- Seek out optimal testing facility or facilities to design studies to achieve product claims
- Review testing and cost proposals and present to CSL.
- Depending on testing facilities offerings, write or review written study documentation including protocol, informed consent forms, case report forms and final report
- Evaluate study results at completion
- Write and assist in publication of clinical studies in reputable, peer-reviewed industry journals
- Work with statistician to analyze clinical study data and understand how to report data effectively for publication
- Connect with study site if data is missing or requiring further analysis
- Collaborate with Marketing to understand ideal positioning of product in the marketplace to strategize publication approach
- Work closely with CSL to understand the technology in the product to be tested
- Conduct literature review seeking out studies on the competitor’s products or highlighted ingredients
- Help drive company’s endeavor for increased Intellectual Property ownership
- Collaborate with CSL and regulatory team to conduct existing patent research and identify areas of opportunity for competitive IP rights
- Support Marketing and Training departments with technical knowledge and guidance.
- Support CSL in claim generation for new products
- Support CSL in product briefs for new products
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their Manager.
- Holds self to high standards
- Embraces and encourages new ideas and drives customer centric innovation
- Focused on getting the right things done
- Celebrates successes and shares “credit” for work with others
- Collaborates cross-functionally
- Learns and adapts quickly
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives.
- Possesses a focus on details while having a business perspective
A passion for research, clinical testing, publications and literature reviews
- Good communication and presentation skills with a consistently professional demeanor
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Presented at a national conference (poster and podium)
- BS, BA, MS or PhD in the following fields, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biomedical Engineering
- 1-4 years of experience in the cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical and or medical device industry
- Typically requires 3 years of experience with BS or equivalent
- Typically requires 2 years of experience with MS or PhD
- Industry related experience in form of co-ops or internships is preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Must be a U.S Citizen or eligible to work in the U.S
Revision Skincare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listings